Monday, July 30, 2012

Bridesmaid Love

This past year, I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in 3 amazing weddings.  I love each of the girls, and I'm so happy each girl has found the perfect guy for her.

The first wedding (below) was a very glamourous one at the New York Athletic Club.  Jessica has been my friend since our adolescent summers at Camp Michigania.

The second wedding (below) was a very elegant one at the Austin Club in Texas.  I met Jill as a sorority pledge sister, we then became roommates in Alpha Phi.  Even though she lives in Texas, I still consider her a close friend.


The third wedding this year that I was a bridesmaid for (below) was a traditional and beautiful one right here in Ann Arbor.  Stephanie and I met during our awkward middle school years, and have kept a friendship through high school, college, and now as adults.

Being asked to be a bridesmaid for each of these amazing girls was truly an honor.  I can't wait until we all move on to our next step of having children.  But it may be a few years before that happens, at least for me....



No comments: