Monday, July 23, 2012

Lauren and Asa's Wedding

This past weekend, a former high school teammate and friend got married.  She was one of my closest friends in high school, and I am so happy that she found the perfect guy for her.  Asa is a true gentleman and I was honored to be at the wedding.

I'll start with a college photograph of the three of us friends.

Lauren, Sarah, Stephanie: college girls in 2004
(all blonde)
I attended MSU, Lauren - Western, and Steph - Eastern.  Yet, we all made sure to visit each other  throughout college and all moved back to Ann Arbor upon graduating.

They are friends I am thankful to have.

Now here's a picture of the three of us from Friday night:
Stephanie, Lauren, Sarah: married women in 2012
(2 brunettes and 1 blonde)
Lauren and Asa exchanging vows

My handsome husband and me


We got to celebrate with both of my parents!
The wedding and reception took place at Stonebridge country club in Ann Arbor.  It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception.  Congratulations to Lauren and Asa!