Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tie Dye for Summer and Fall

What can I write about tie dye that hasn't already been said?  Well, the fact that when worn properly, it can be a perfect summer/fall casual chic look.

I was a big fan of tie dyed clothing as a child and pre-teen in the 1990's, considering I got to tie dye my own shirts and pillowcases every year at summer camp.

The look nowadays is a little more pulled together than what I wore back then, but still has the same fun vibe.

Ashley Tisdale

Lauren Conrad

Here's a tank you can get at Nordstrom:
tank: Hardtail, $54
Here's an adorable swimsuit cover-up (possibly can be worn as a summer dress) from Target:
dress: Target, $14.99

And, just for fun, a picture of Brian and me in Hawaii several years ago.  I'm wearing a self-dyed t-shirt, and possibly self-cut shorts as well.


No comments: