Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm Back!

After taking a multiple year hiatus from blogging, I've decided to pick it back up again.


A quick update from my life: I finished grad school, got a job as a fifth grade teacher, and got married.


I am now 27 and living in a cozy and sweet home downtown Ann Arbor with my husband.


My blog will continue to be primarily about fashion, but will surely include random musings about my life as well.


Here are a few pictures to catch you up:


Dress: Priscilla of Boston: Vineyard Collection
Our Wedding Day: 7/16/2011
I just love him so much.




My bikini: Gap
 Our honeymoon in Jamaica.
Not pictured: Brian setting the 20-second self timer, then quickly and carefully dashing to join me in the pool for the picture.


My jersey: custom-made gift!
Celebrating a UM win over Notre Dame at the first ever "Under the Lights" game in the Big House.
Not pictured: Most intense ending I've ever seen in a football game.


No comments: