I was inspired to try it after my friend Stephanie introduced me to it.
|Notice the awesome definition in her arms!|
She credits Pure Barre.
I'll break it down in a list of pros and cons:
- you honestly can see your body toning after only a couple sessions
- the hour-long session goes by very quickly due to constantly changing motions
- low impact!
- great music
- the moves aren't too complicated or complex, so if you're new you can still fit in
- encouraging and helpful teachers
- close location (by Target in A2), and plenty of parking
- the steep price (1 class is $21, although there are packages you can get for some pretty good discounts).
Also, I was sore for honestly over 48 straight hours after my first few classes. My legs shook as I walked down the stairs. That qualifies as both a pro and a con.
|Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/PureBarre|
Just be ready to burn!